I bring to you the new functionalities in Quorum in Microsoft Failover Clusters.
In this article you will find new functionalities and improvements in Windows 2012/2012R2.
I hope hope you´ll find this article very interesting.
“The IP address 192.168.30.54 you have entered for this network adapter is already assigned to another adapter ‘Microsoft Virtual Machine Bus Network Adapter #2’ ‘Microsoft Virtual Machine Bus Network Adapter #2’ is hidden from the Network Connections folder because it is not physically in the computer. If the same address is assigned to both adapters and they both become active, only one of them will use this address. This may result in incorrect system configuration. Do you want to enter a different IP address for this adapater in the list of IP addreses in the Advanced dialog box?”
It´s not difficult, just do the following steps;
To see the hidden adapter ;
1. launch command prompt – start > run > cmd [enter]
2. type set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1 [enter]
3. type start devmgmt.msc [enter]
4. from menu bar select ‘View’ drop down and select ‘Show hidden devices’
To remove the (now visible) adapter ;
1. locate the adapter in device manager under ‘network adapters’
2. right-click it and select ‘uninstall device’
That’s it :).